Saturday 1 August 2015

My Secret to Salon Quality Nails For under €20!





Happy Saturday everyone!
Welcome back!

I cant wait to share this post with all of you, I've been Planning it for a while!

I absolutely love wearing false nails, always have! They give me a boost of confidence and make me feel really put together, but seeing as i work with food as my full time job, there is no point in getting gel or acrylics done because i couldn't wear them to work!

So for nights out etc. I started doing my own,they come off easily after the weekend and I must say look pretty professional,as I've heard from a lot of people!

So if you're interested I'm going to give you a run down of my favourite products and techniques I use to get a professional looking manicure at home, which is long lasting and at a purse friendly price point!

First on your list of what you're going to need is any type of bare false nail set! you can pick these up from a lot of different brands that carry all different shapes, but my personal favourite is the:

Elegant Touch Totally Bare Stiletto 003 (RRP €6.49)

These are amazing and so inexpensive! They look so classy and stay on me well over a week! Nail polish takes beautifully to them and never seems to chip or leave my nails damaged after removal! and if you don't like having the same look for too long you can easily remove and re-apply polish!

Next what your going to need is nail varnish, this is completely down to personal preference, keep it simple or go completely mad, totally up to what you like!

Lately I've been loving a simple polish with a statement nail! To achieve this i use the following.


SOSU by Suzanne Jackson in "I Do" (RRP €7.99)

I'm Honestly amazed by this polish! It's the first one i have tried so far in the collection and if the rest are as good as this one, my bank account will be getting a rattling! for a nude shade it applies so evenly and opaque! only two coats is what you need with this and it leaves no brush strokes and looks so elegant! and its from an Irish Blogger..Love Love!


Next for a statement nail and a top coat are actually two Essence varnishes! Cheap as chips, and they have a massive variety. I use a glitter polish from the "I Love Trends" Line in the colour 04 cupcake topping. I cant for the life of me remember the prices unfortunately but i can say it was definitely under €3! I Top it all off with Essence "Gel Look Plumping Top Coat" again I'm sure is under €3. They really finish off the look and make it look salon quality in my opinion!





And Here is the finished look!

I'm in no way qualified in nails but i don't think they look too shabby!
Who doesn't love affordable glamour!?

I really hope you enjoyed this post everyone! and thankyou for reading!

 I really do recommend all these products, if you try it i guarantee you'll love it!

Have a great weekend!

Until the next time :)

Kelsey

xo






No comments:

Post a Comment