Wednesday 30 December 2015

#Latergram What I Wore & What Products I Used On My Face!

Hey everybody, Welcome back!
I hope you all had an amazing Christmas!

I was definitely the most spoilt girl in east cork Christmas morning! I'm working on a "What I got for Christmas" post, which I hope to be up soon!

Today I'm doing a little outfit post and a list of what makeup I wore to my Boyfriends Christmas party a little over a week ago!


The Dress


You can buy this absolute beaut Here I originally bought it from ASOS But it is a misguided dress. And it's currently on sale with 31% off! It is so worth the money, very classy but edgy. I think the pattern of the crochet feels very balmain-esque! The dress itself is thick luxurious material but so comfortable! Loving it!

The Makeup




Product's Used On My Face:

Base: MUFE Equalizing Primer (Smoothing)
Foundation: Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation (Cream Whip)
Concealer: Maybelline Under Eye Eraser (also used to carve out eyebrows)
Setting Powder For Under Eye: Banana Powder from Inglot
Powder: MAC Studo Fix Powder (NC25)
Bronzer: Natural Collection Bronzer (Golden Glow)
Contour: Anastasia Contour Kit (Havana)
Highlight: Sleek highlight Pallette (Solstice)
Blush: Benefit Coralista
Lips: MAC Rubywoo

All Set with MAC Fix+ Setting Spray.

Products Used On Eyes:

Pallete: Morphe 350 Pallette
Eyeliner: NYC Felt Tip Liner
Mascara: Lash Sensational by Maybelline
False Lashes: Eyelure Nadine Lashes
Eyebrows: NYX Auto Brow Pencil (Taupe)
Eyeliner: Rimmel Kohl Liner In Nude


Above are the exact eyeshadow's I used with my eye look, For the shimmering base all over my lid I sprayed my flat brush with a little Fix+ to intensify the shine! It's the second last shadow marked on the 3rd row up from the bottom!

This is my go-to look for a night out, It goes with nearly every lip colour and matches all styles and colours of dresses/jumpsuits etc. There is also no filters applied to any of these photos, it's just how well the foundation, powders etc. photograph!

I hope you enjoyed this post and maybe found a product you'd like to try!
I hope you all have a great and safe new year!

Until the next time!


XO




No comments:

Post a Comment