Tuesday 18 August 2015

My Top 5 Under €5!


Hey everyone! Long time no post, I know!

August always seems to be the busiest month for me! I had family home for my dads anniversary so i was spending as much time as i can with them as they live in the U.K and i don't get to see them often unfortunately!
But I'm itching to get back into blogging and cant wait to share with all of you my top 5 current favourite products for under €5!
These products are tried and tested by myself for the past few weeks and i must say I'm thoroughly impressed and they are now essentials in my shopping basket!

So lets get straight into it!


P.S. Love "Double Trouble" Eyelashes by Primark (€2)


These need no explanation! Full Lashes. €2. whats not to love!? These are really flattering on the eye and give them a very sultry look. They're a bit long on my eyes so i like to cut a small bit of the end and then keep them to use as corner lashes for a more natural look! i find them easy to apply, but just a tip id use a different eyelash glue to the one that comes with the packaging to ensure longevity and a seamless application. one of my favorite things about these lashes is you can reuse them so many times! they have a nice thick band so they pretty much never go out of shape!


Catrice Long Lasting Lip Pencil in "That's what Rose Wood do!" (€2.29)




I swear by Catrice Lip Liners! Creamy, long lasting, highly pigmented and they have a huge variety of shades to choose from! For €2.29 you cant really go wrong. This shade is one of my favourites at the moment, Its like a "my lips but better" shade, You could wear this on its own or under almost any nude shade of lipstick or gloss. A Very versatile shade! Love it!.


Primark P.S. Fashion Nail Range (€1.50)



 These nails are by far my favourite find this month! A huge varitey of colours and designs and can we appreciate the price? €1.50!? They're a steal. Quick and easy to put on, no waiting around for nail varnish to dry or filing shapes..Whats not to love. Nail glue does come with these but like the lashes i would suggest using elegant touch or broadway glue, just again to ensure longevity! I've had a set on for 2 days and so far i have no issue with them, no chipping or anything! Delighted with these, penny's is really stepping up to the mark and offering great products lately! 


Essence Lipstick in 07 "Natural Beauty" (€2.60-€2.99)





Essence are another brand i really love, especially their nail varnishes and lipsticks. They are great quality and so inexpensive! This lipstick i have been wearing non-stop paired with the Catrice lip liner, they were made for each other! This lipstick lasts so long on my lips i was really surprised the first few times i tried it out. When it does eventually fade it leaves a really nice light stain on the lips, It's a very natural colour so it looks very flattering! No issues with drying or bleeding either! This lipstick kind of does it all, i actually prefer it to a similar MAC lipstick i own! Nothing negative to say about this, it's my new go-to lipstick!


NYX Auto Eybrow Pencil (€5.99)


I could've sworn this was €4.99, I'm gutted! It may not be under €5 but i still have to include it. This brow pencil is my holy grail! I have tried loads, high end and drugstore and i was never happy with one until i used the infamous Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz. I heard so much about it through YouTube and Social media that i decided to order it off CultBeauty. It Retails For nearly €18 but i have to say its an amazing product, except i ran out of it after maybe 3 weeks and i just couldn't bring myself to spend that much money on a brow pencil again! So i decided to try NYX which isn't long after landing in Ireland. Oh my god It is the exact same as the Anastasia Brow Wiz! I can't get over it! It's very precise and not a bit waxy (Which i personally don't prefer in a brow pencil!) Very long lasting and the colour matches me perfectly. I use the shade Taupe. If you are looking for a new Eyebrow pencil i really do recommend trying this out! I would be very surprised if you didn't like it! I've been repurchasing for months now and I can't see myself switching to another product!

So that it for my Top 5 Under €5! (and one under €6!) I hope you enjoyed this post and if you purchase any of my favourites I hope you enjoy them just as much!

Have a great week everyone,

Until the next time!

Kelsey

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment