Thursday 23 July 2015

My Favourite Instant Tan At The Moment!


Hey Everybody and welcome back!

This is a blog post I'm really excited to share with everyone! When it comes to tan My go to has always been Sally Hansen airbrush legs in medium, you cant beat her! The only quarrel i had with Sally Hansen is the price, Retailing normally at around €13.59 It's a bits steep for a 75ml but then Penny's saved the day and started retailing it at more than half the price! I love Sally Hansen for nights out, its quick, fool proof and leaves a flawless result! It's designed originally as leg makeup to cover bruises, veins etc. But someday someone used it all over their body in medium or dark and a new way of tanning was born! The only thing with Sally is, its technically not a "Tan" so it does tend to leave some transfer on clothing, and i do find it a bit heavy to wear everyday, and kind of a waste of money as it just washes off at the end of the day! (Which is also the beauty of the tan after wearing it on a Saturday night).

So Because of those little issues i was looking for an instant tan that would apply flawlessly, leave a nice colour and glow and HOPEFULLYYY last up to a week. And I think I may have found the one!
The New Rimmel London Sun shimmer Instant Tan Mousse (My preferred shade is in medium)


This Instant tan is a must have if you're looking to apply it on a Monday night and still want it to be there by the end of the week! During the summer I always self tan my arms and Decolletage, just incase the sun wants to come out even if for an hour!
This never leaves me down, once i am exfoliated this applies like a dream and stays like one too!


Lets look at its official claims:
  • Lightweight
  • Dries Within 2 Minutes
  • Up To 24 Hour Moisture
  • Natural Looking Streak Free Tan
  • No Self Tan Smell
  • Develops in 1 Hour & Lasts Up to 7 Days.
I Have to say they do not lie! Its an Extremely Lightweight Mousse, and has a colour guard in it so you can actually see where you're applying your tan. It Does Dry within a few minutes but you do feel a little sticky while its drying. 

The one huge factor I notice about this tan was how moisturising it is! Some other tan's I've tried in the past I've felt were a bit drying on my skin, and they would fade faster and start cracking up quickly in the crease of my arms or my neck and i honestly do not get that with this tan at all!
Its very natural looking and leaves a stunning subtle glow on your skin, something I've never seen in an instant tan before!

When it comes to the fake tan smell i personally do notice a subtle smell of just typical fake tan, but that does fade when i shower the next morning after application. In relation to how long it wears I do get a good 5 days before it needs to be removed and a fresh layer applied!
This retails at €10.49 as far as I've seen. And Pretty much everywhere stocks it at this stage!

And Finally The Pictures to prove the difference! In the first photo I'm just out of the shower and after exfoliating and the second it only 1 hour after the tan was applied!

 Before

After.

Obvious difference especially only after just one hour and i notice this darkens just a little bit more overnight!

The removal of this is so simple! just get yourself a pair of exfoliating gloves from penny's and a good foaming body wash and scrub it off! you can use an exfoliating scrub to quicken the process but i find it removes easily without one :)

Thank you for reading and i hope you enjoy this tan if you decide to purchase it!
and if you have any queries or requests please be sure to leave a comment!

Have a great weekend dolls!

Kelsey

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment