Wednesday 21 October 2015

Empties Review-My Favorite Concealer!


Hey Everybody! Welcome back to another post!

 I've Decided to start a little series on my blog where i review a certain product I've been using a during the month and give my honest opinion on it be it good or bad!


This months is all about concealer!



I can't pull myself away from using the Maybelline Eraser Eye! One of the things I love about this concealer is it is so widely available and Relatively Inexpensive! You can buy this is in almost every pharmacy and even some supermarkets and it usually retails at €11.99. Lets have a look at some of  it's claims!


Claims:

1) Micro-Corrector Applicator micro-fills and smoothes.
2) Active formula with Haloxyl reduces the look of puffiness and shadows while fading the appearance of under-eye circles.
3) Micro-applicator helps erase dark circles, puffiness and fine lines instantly.

I have to say I agree that it does exactly what it says! I do a lot of 6 A.M. starts for work and I like to have my face done for the day before I go in and this really hides my puffiness and darkness underneath my eyes. It also lightens the area nicely and gives a nice subtle lift to my face.
I'd say its a medium to buildable coverage so you can really control the amount you want!
I love blending it out with a damp sponge so if I do apply it a bit heavily-handed the sponge picks up any excess product and blends it out flawlessly!




I love the applicator on it although I've read a lot of people aren't too fond of it! I think it makes the job nice and quick! I use to use MAC pro-long wear concealer and I just found when I pumped it out way to much product came out and it was just a bit of a hassle! Especially paying the money for it the last thing i wanted was to be wasting product. But with the Eraser Eye 1 twist will last you a few applications! My current one has last me a good 2 months and I use it everyday!

I can't see myself changing it up unless something amazing hits the market but doesn't break the bank!
If you read this and decide to try it I promise you won't be disappointed!

I hope you enjoyed this quick blogpost and I'll be back with another empties review in a few weeks and a new blog next week!

Have a great and safe weekend everyone!

Until the next time!

Kelsey xo


No comments:

Post a Comment