Wednesday 30 November 2016

SOSU: Highlighter Kit, A Closer look!


Hi Everyone!

As promised I'm sharing a closer look & my opinion on the New SOSU by Suzanne Jackson Highlighter palette!
I've had the palette over a week now as I pre-ordered it on her website last month.
I wanted to do a post on it straight away but I have been working crazy hours and by time I was getting home there was no daylight to take proper photo's, so I thought it best to wait and produce a higher quality post!

Before I share the pictures, I have to say I'm blown away by the quality of the product! You get 6 highlighting shades which are all adaptable to different skin tones, you can use them alone or mix them (which I like to do!) and you can use them as beautiful eye shadows!
The top 3 highlighters are pressed & the bottom 3 are baked, so there really is something for everybody!

Finally, I was amazed to see an actual improvement in regards to the texture on my face when I started using this, which I really wasn't expecting!
I noticed since I started wearing highlighters maybe 2 years ago that I constantly have bumps on both sides of my cheekbones, exactly where I apply Highlighter. But since using this palette I've really noticed a drastic improvement. I don't know why exactly, perhaps it contains less Irritating ingredients as other products I have used or it literally could be a coincidence! I just thought I'd share it with ye because I find it amazing :)

So anyways, onto the photos & swatches!


A Closer Look



Swatches

On The Skin


Above I mixed Moon Sparkle and shooting star & applied it to my cheekbones & tip of my nose using a fan brush. Then the inner eye corner's and brow bone using a definer brush.
There's no edits to the photo's, that's just how intense the highlight is!
I also used Peach smoothie as my eyeshadow base.
I'm also wearing her Carla Lashes if anyone is Interested!

It's currently in Stock in Sam McCauelys & Cloud 10 Beauty and selected Pharmacies. SOSU.ie is under construction for the next few days but you can also purchase from there!
 It retails for only €29.95!
Which is 100% worth the money in my opinion, you're getting 6 stunning shades that you can double up on and use as eye shadows! 
And of course it's always good to support our fellow Irish Women! :)

Hope you all enjoyed this post!
Until the next time :)

Kelsey xo



No comments:

Post a Comment