Thursday 24 September 2015

My Pay Day Must Haves for Autumn!


Hey everyone!

 So we're at the end of another week and for a lot of us that means payday!
feeling so boss by having all that money appear in your bank account only to blow it all in the first few days, be it a night out, some nice makeup for yourself or for a lot of us spending it on food.. then we're all back to eating pot noodles until the next payday.

We all love to pick ourselves or friends or family some nice bits every now and again, so i'm here to give you a few of my must haves that in my opinion are completely worth the money and that i'm loving at the moment and some few bits that I buy every Autumn!






1.) Vichy Idealia Smoothing and Illuminating Cream for Dry skin


I picked up this cream maybe two weeks ago. I just ran out of my L'Oreal skin perfection moisturiser which i enjoyed, but i was looking for a product that would focus more on uneven skin texture as i find i get bumps on my skin sometimes! This Cream is targeted towards skin showing signs of ageing with dullness and uneven skin texture. Exactly what i was looking for. I was a bit hesitant to buy this as it is retailed at €26.99. But as i always do, I looked up a few reviews online which seemed promising and decided to give it a go. I have to say i am loving it! my skin is a bit dryer since the cooler weather started and this is leaving my skin feeling so moisturised and soft! I can really notice a difference in my skin texture which is a big deal because i've tried so many products that have been a let down, but so far so good with this one! If you have any of the skin concerns i do, i think you will love it too!



                                                               2). Primark A/W Interiors

                                                                       







I dont know about anybody else but i can't go into penny's without hitting the home section! They always have the most up to date trends at such good value!
They're really after coming a long way with their styles, even down to the way , their styling their candles, i'm loving the new mason jar style! You can deck out your room with almost everything from the home section from penny's and it will and not break the bank! A must have for me every A/W is throws, pillows, candles and of course fairy lights! I love vamping up my room this time of year to make it extra cosy and penny's is always my one stop shop for it!

3).The New Cocoa Brown Pink Velvet Tanning Mitt



Marissa Carter just launched this new tanning mitt for cocoa brown tan and its amazing!
It's double sided so you're not going to get any product coming through the mitt and staining your hands. It's machine washable and it works amazing with either mousse or spray tan (i.e Lovely legs or Sally Hansen) And the best part is it's only €5.99! When I first heard about this through her social media I was thinking it was going to cost near to €10 but it's an absolute steal for such high quality! It Leaves my Cocoa Brown tan Flawless and makes the application so much easier due to it being double sided! 


4). Instant Nails







I love to have my nails done! It makes me feel just a little bit more polished and put together, I can't wear nails at work so these are my saving grace when I have something on, but don't have time to paint my nails, or get them done. You will have these on in under 10 minutes, no waiting for them to dry or worrying about smudging,they really are so convenient ! They look flawless and come in a load of different styles and colours. The ImPRESS range have an adhesive tab that you can peel off and stick straight onto your nails, or you can get ones that include nail glue, such as elegant touch. You can buy these online or in boots and in Participating pharmacies. I always have a a packet of these on standby! One of my favourite products ever!


Thank You so much for reading! If you have any questions or requests please ask through my Facebook or Instagram!

I hope you all have a great weekend,
see you next week!

Kelsey xo







No comments:

Post a Comment