Thursday 26 January 2017

Russian Volume Eyelash Extensions - Flawless Beauty Killeagh


Hey Everyone & welcome back!
This week I'm talking all about my eyelash extensions which were applied by the lovely & talented Gina from Flawless Beauty Killeagh.

First, a little bit about the salon! Gina is based in Killeagh which is amazing for all us locals! The minute you enter the salon you are instantly greeted with warmth & you honestly feel instantly relaxed! It's like nowhere else I've ever been! The interior is absolutely stunning and not to mention, spotless! The first thing most clients notice is the cleanliness and organisation of a salon and Gina's is a prime example of what impeccable looks like! Below are some photo's of the salon that she posted to her Facebook page so ye can really see for yourselves :)

The Salon









Isn't It something else?! and that treatment bed is heated by the way ladies, you feel absolutely spoiled getting a treatment done here!

The Treatment
So onto the treatment I received! Gina is qualified in many treatments, one of them being eyelash extensions, she does Classic (€50) which are that bit more natural looking but stunning on and she has now started doing Russian Volume (€75) which are that bit more dramatic! These are the ones I had applied of course! haha :)

The Process took around 2 hours but I did not mind AT ALL being in that heated bed! I felt absolutely no discomfort during the treatment and that's definitely down to Gina's experience & professionalism!
You can't explain what an amazing difference these make to your eyes so below are some before & afters!

Before & After









Aren't they amazing! I am in love with them! They have given me such a boost of confidence. I find I can get my makeup done so much quicker with these because I don't feel like I have to do half as much! As a daily wearer of eyeliner I haven't even picked it up since having the extensions applied, they do so much for your eyes that I'm honestly happy with the bare minimum during the week!

Aftercare


There is a lot of misconceptions when it comes to eyelash extensions, that they are so high maintenance and they ruin your own lashes but this not true at all! If you have a properly trained therapist applying there shouldn't be any damage done to your own lashes/skin. Gina also informed me that we lose 1-5 lashes EVERYDAY! So when you think you have less eyelashes after your extensions have fallen out or you have them removed it's more than likely from shedding, also you will be so used to seeing the thickness and volume for the 4 weeks that you're automatically going to see a huge difference! When you have these applied you do have to avoid oil based products because it does loosen the adhesive and in turn reduces the longevity of the lashes. So Micellar water will be your new best friend, just be gentle when removing any eye makeup! I like to remove the bulk with a cotton pad then go in with a dampened Q Tip and wipe it gently along the base of the lashes to make sure I have removed all traces of product. That's basically it! You can then return to Gina after the 4-6 weeks to get them refilled :)


If you're looking to get these done girls, honestly Gina is your woman! She really knows her stuff and is so passionate about it!
You can private message her on Facebook to make an appointment or to make a query. She also does Makeup, Gelish, Spray Tanning, Waxing, Facials..You name it! and she also works flexible hours so It's ideal for anybody with a hectic schedule!

Thank you again to Gina for such a relaxing evening in the salon and such an amazing application!
Here is a direct link to her Facebook girls! just click and it will take you straight there :)

Flawless Beauty Killeagh



I hope you enjoyed this post everyone!
Have a fabulous weekend!
Until the next time!

Kelsey xo










No comments:

Post a Comment